WORK WITH US
You want to work somewhere where you know you’re contributing to making the world a better place. We want someone with the skills and passion to help us fight for the vulnerable and disadvantaged. If you have a burning passion to make this world a better place and creative ideas that will drive our organization forward, join us!
Youth Outreach Minister
We are searching for a dedicated, talented and experienced Youths outreach minister to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent the foundation and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that promotes youths development and also increase the foundation's visibility within the surrounding community. You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintaining a calendar of youths outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- Preparing an annual budget for community outreach activities and youth empowerment in Greater Vancouver Area.
- Provide spiritual care and pastoral leadership, teaching and preaching biblical doctrines to the youths in the community.
- Liaising with rehabilitation centers to help teenagers and youths with drug addiction problems
- Visiting schools and religious centers to advocate against the use of drugs.
- Coordinating medical outreaches that provide medical services to the less privileged like health screenings.
- Managing the printing and distributions of religious tracts to teenagers and youths.
- Overseeing the monthly clothing and feeding of the needy, widows and orphans in the community.
- Assisting in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.